Monday, July 26, 2010

Pioneer Day

We spent Pioneer Day weekend at my parent's house in Mendon.
Both of my sisters and their husband and kids were there too.
We started the weekend out right by jamming to some Rock Band.
Justin and Dan really get into it!
On Saturday morning we went to Mendon Days!

Lydia was pretty excited about the celebrations
and being able to be with Grandpa!
They had a pig, chicken and bunny chase.
I kind of felt bad for the little pigs becausethey had tons
of little kids chasing them all around the field.Justin did the grown up pig chase
but they were only able to use one hand.
Nathan did the bunny chase but I think
he had more fun chasing the other kids around.
He is the little guy in the middle of the
group with red pants and a white shirt.
Then they had a parade that
started at noon. It was pretty hot!


I like this picture Brady took because
it shows the family in the reflection.
Brittany, Lydia and Justin at the parade.
Dan, Nathan and Cammie at the parade.
They were spraying everyone with
water and I still got wet even though
I hid behind the blanket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to put these next two pictures on
to show where Lydia gets her tongue.

I think it runs in the family.

2 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

Great pictures!

Caylinn said...

What a fun weekend!