
For Labor Day we went to the Logan RC Plane Show.


They had tons of planes!

And some of them were huge!


This one was my favorite.
It is Snoopy on his dog house!

It was so funny to see a dog house flying!


They had snoopy and the Red Barron up in the air
at the same time doing a fight scene! They came
really close to hitting sometimes.

We waited for this plane to fly because it was
Brady's favorite and he wanted to see it in the air.

The crowd got to vote on the plane they wanted to
see and we choose this one! It costs $12,000!

It was doing some really cool tricks and all of the sudden...

It exploded!!!! (You might need to click on the picture to
see all the pieces falling.) I took this picture about thirty
seconds after it happened. I was so shocked that I forgot to
get any good shots of the wings falling to the ground. It was sad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this is the reason we went to the plane show!
Brady won a family contest so he had some extra cash
so he bought him a remote control plane with it.

He was so excited when it came!

He flies it at my parent's house because there is a lot of room
and my dog Hollie loves to chase the planes!
She just whines at him while he is getting it ready!

His first flight!


I get to be the one that throws it.


He does really well flying it and even when it crashes he
seems to do that gracefully! He has a lot of fun with it!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun air show!
You should put a dog on your plane!
I cringe when Justin crashed his $180 plane. I can't imagine crashing a $12,000 plane. Holy buckets!
Post a Comment