Monday, October 4, 2010

Pictures in the Canyon

The other weekend Rick and Julie came up to see our
new apartment so we took a drive up the canyon
to take some fun pictures of everyone!

It is really pretty up in the canyons because
all of the leaves are starting to change colors!

The lighting was really good and it made it
look like Brady played with the colors on photoshop.
But he didn't!


We really liked this tree...
so Rick and Julie climbed out on it...
and Brady and I thought we would join them...
but then we all almost fell in the water!
(Such good sports they all are!)
The tree was even cool all the way
down to it's roots!
Awe... How cute! :)

3 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Just thought I'd let you know I blog stock you:) Cute pictures up the canyon. It is so pretty this time of year.

Nathan said...

Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Awesome pictures! Beautiful, beautiful!