Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shara and Tyler

My best friend Shara and her fiance Tyler
came up to visit! I was really excited that
they came because I had never met her fiance
and I had to make sure that I approved! Plus
I really miss Shara and it had been a long time
since we have been able to see each other!!
I approve! They are such a cute couple!
They are both hilarious and just perfect for each other!
Tyler is a good guy and he picked the best girl in
my opinion! I am way excited for them to get married!
Thanks for coming up and playing! Love ya Shara!

2 comments:

The Whitmers said...

What?!? Shara was up in Logan and didn't even come and meet little Miss Lydia Rose? I guess that means I will have to go and get some bread some day! Shara looks so happy. Tyler looks like a pretty good guy. One lucky fellow to end up with Shara! She's the best!

Shara Larsen said...

That was SO much fun!! Thanks Jillian & Brittany! You two are so super sweet! I'm glad you approve!