Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disneyland Trip Day One!

Brady and I finally got to go on our Disneyland trip!
We had so much fun and both really enjoyed the break!
We flew out to California on Sunday.
This is us waiting for our plane.
My Dad let us use his timeshare points at WorldMark!
It saved us tons of money and it was so nice!
Thanks Dad!!!
It was nice that it had a kitchen so we could have Ramen
Sunday night and cereal for snacks at night.



This was the view from our patio.
It is California Adventures and looked
pretty cool all lit up at night!

1 comment:

Michelle Kay said...

How fun! The place you stayed in is so beautiful! I am glad that you had a fun time.
I must admit... we miss you in the office! We are excited for you to come back (probably more than you)!