Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disneyland Trip Day Two!!

We had a shuttle that took us to Disneyland
everyday. This is Brady getting all ready for a fun day!
The first ride that we ran to when the park opened was
to Space Mountain because it is Brady's favorite!




This one is the tea cups. We got spinning pretty fast.
In Mickey's Toon Town!I talked Brady into going on Splash Mountain with me.
It was his first time on it and we were soaked after
the first two little drops so we put ponchos on
for the big one! We were drenched. My
hair looked like I just showered!
With Goofy with my Splash Mountain hair.I wore him out! I don't think he realized my Mom
was being serious when she told him to have
fun trying to keep up with me! :)

2 comments:

The Whitmers said...

Yay for Goofy. Plus you can't blame Brady for being so tired. You have a few years practice (and training) in to not get so tired at Disneyland. "Yeah I heard her!" done in a cute little Hollie voice.

Nathan said...

Looks like you had fun!! Nathan loves his shirt!