During the week of my Spring Break, Mom and I went to Austin, Texas.
I have been offered a job as a Home Visitor for the Healthy
Families America Program at the Child & Family Support Center
where I have been doing my practicum for my senior year.
Part of the training I need was offered in Texas so the center
flew me out there for a week. Mom decided to come with.
********************
We left Logan around one pm Utah time and got to our
hotel after midnight Texas time. We stopped in Arizona
and then flew to El Paso, Texas to switch planes.
After a delay in El Paso we flew to the Austin Airport.
This is a baggage claim. I thought all the guitars were cool.
Our rental car for the week!
Our Hotel for the week!
We stayed at the Omni Hotel.
Families America Program at the Child & Family Support Center
where I have been doing my practicum for my senior year.
Part of the training I need was offered in Texas so the center
flew me out there for a week. Mom decided to come with.
********************
We left Logan around one pm Utah time and got to our
hotel after midnight Texas time. We stopped in Arizona
and then flew to El Paso, Texas to switch planes.
After a delay in El Paso we flew to the Austin Airport.
We stayed at the Omni Hotel.
(Which made my supervisor just a little jealous.)
********************
Our first driving experience in Texas was not so great!
It was after eleven pm and we were both just ready to be at our hotel.
We took my Dad's GPS to help us get around and we are driving on the
freeway and the GPS says, "U-turn ahead." Who does a u-turn on the
freeway! It was dark and we had no idea what the GPS was talking
about. Let's just say it did a lot of "recalculating."
2 comments:
What a fun time. Looks like I should have deleted a few pictures before I gave you the camera!
Haha good pictures!
Post a Comment