Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disneyland - Day 1 & 2

Day One - May 16, 2011
For my graduation trip Brady and I went to Disneyland!!
Yes, again! It truly is my Happiest Place on Earth!!!!
By Sleeping Beauty's Castle
On the Tea Cups!
Oh No! Monstro the Whale is going to eat me!Sup?
Doesn't get much better than
Cookies 'n' Creme at Disneyland!Woody made out of Lego pieces.
Brady bought me a Hollie Build a Bear
in a cap and gown for graduation!
Yeah Hollie!

********************
Day Two - May 17, 2011
Our second day we started at California Adventures!It was raining really hard in the
morning and we were soaked!
I don't make a very good action hero.Thankfully it dried up in the afternoon.
This is us on the Jungle Cruise!My hat for the trip was Graduation Ears!
They were almost impossible to find!
I bought the last ones in the park!

No comments: