Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graduation Day - May 7, 2011

On May 7, 2011 I graduated from Utah State University
with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Social Work
with a minor in Sociology.I graduated with Summa Cum Laude
Institutional Honors!
This is me with my best friend throughout the
entire Social Work program, Whitney Ball!
She was also my coworker for a year and a half so
it is a good thing we like each other because
we spent most of our time on campus together!This is a picture of a bunch of my friends from my program!I think I was still thinking
"Don't Trip, Don't Trip!"
in this picture.
My Mom and Dad!
They helped me out in so many ways
throughout my college education!
I know I could not have done it without
all their help and support!
My sisters Brittany and Cammie.My In-laws drove up for the day to support me!
I married into a great family!!
One of my best friends, Emily Stock, drove up from Salt Lake!
She is the one who gave me roses! She is a great friend.
Thanks again for coming Em!
**********
After the ceremony we went to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner.
It is one of my favorite places in Logan.

Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with me!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations Jillian!! We are proud of you!! Good job updating your blog too :)

Whitney and Doug said...

Awww! I miss you!