We found out on Tuesday, January 10th that we are having a BOY!!
We were pretty excited to finally know. I have had a feeling that
it was a boy and when ever I referred to the baby I would say he or him.
Brady was able to come to the appointment during
his lunch break and my Mom came too!
We were pretty excited to finally know. I have had a feeling that
it was a boy and when ever I referred to the baby I would say he or him.
Brady was able to come to the appointment during
his lunch break and my Mom came too!

It was really neat being able to see all the details from
the ultrasound and to see him moving around.
the ultrasound and to see him moving around.



3 comments:
Yay for baby boys!
I knew it was a boy. I kept calling the baby a him as well. Can't wait until June!
Hey girl! Is the shower on the 1st still happening? I would love to come and even help out. Also we would love to take you guys to In & Out while you are here?
Post a Comment