Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brady Turns 24!

On December 30th Brady turned 24!He had to work for the first part of the day but his
team did a good job celebrating with him!
They decorated his desk and had a hat for him to wear.
For his birthday dinner he decided to go to Gaucho Grill.
I was excited that they had a good salad and pasta bar
and not just a bunch of meat. The boys enjoyed the meat though!
My family came and celebrated with us.
After dinner we went back to my parents house.
I had gotten a tent from my work so we set it up
for the kids to play in. They really liked it!
Lydia recently learned how to say Brady's name
but says it Bwady. She sure does love her uncle!Happy Birthday Brady!
I hope you had an amazing day!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Bwady! Where Bwady go?

Emily said...

That hat is a winner. Brady is a good sport to have worn that. Happy Birthday Brady!