Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Three Year Anniversary

 Brady and I celebrated our three year anniversary!!!
I cannot believe that it has already been three years!
I love being married to Brady! We have so much fun
together and he really is the best husband.
I am even more impressed with him now that we have
added Xander to our little family. He takes such good care
of both of us. We really are blessed to have him!
 Brady had the day off work so we went to Fredrico's for lunch.
It is a really good pizza place. Xander got to come with us.
We went and walked around the mall after lunch.
Seeing how we have a little one at home we had a
short date and my mom watched Xander for us!
She was his first babysitter!
It was weird being away from him even though it 
was only for a couple of hours.
 Brady and I went trap shooting.
Brady had bought me a gun last year and I had
not been able to use it yet so it was fun to try it out.
 I definitely need more practice at shooting but I am getting there.
 I bruise very easily so we bought me a vest to 
help absorb the kick of the gun. I still instantly
bruised but it was worth it and the vest makes
me look all professional until you see me shoot!

Happy Anniversary Brady J! I sure do love you and I am
glad you are mine for all eternity!!


No comments: